Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Designing

When writing /designing a newspaper page is a lot of fun. Even though I didn't have to write that much, i had a blast designing. To figure out what goes into designing a paper, it is hard work but a lot of fun and a huge payoff.
When trying to decide were to put the articles, what is the lead story where can the beats go? I have no clue, but then I started to look at it logically. The bigger story gets top priority. And then went down from the size there but i realized the longer the store the bigger the importance.
I realized that liked balancing out the pictures and stories. And made sure my spins were well played, but i still have one problem doing the page. I cant right Headlines to save my life. They are so difficult and I cant think of any ideas.
But i really enjoyed designing the newspaper page! Cant wait to do it again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment